Getting in shape has never been so easy. The York XC530 is a revolutionary elliptical cycle perfect for intensive exercise. It is equipped with multi LCD console, 8 magnetic resistance levels and a hand pulse sensor. An innovative cross trainer and a cycle designed to target fitness recovery and weight loss.
If you are one of those people who are looking for a versatile workout partner, then, York XC530 is it for you. Why? Well, this great workout partner can be used as either an exercise cycle or a cross trainer. Plus, you would not have any problems in switching between its two roles for it is easily switchable.
What is more is that the product features hand pulse sensors, an adjustable height seat, and can stand weight of up to 100 kg (220 lbs). It also packs a manual resistance magnet that is up to 8 levels and an ultra-helpful large LCD display to give you the time, speed, your distance covered, calories burned, and your pulse, definitely a hit.
- Well Laid Out LCD Screen
- Stable / Sturdy (Heavy) and Easy to move about
- Parts well labelled in delivery box + good instructions (need to read carefully though!)
- Quiet Operation and good movement, cycle stable at high speeds
- Great To Exercise While You Watch TV
- Cycle seat fully adjustable
- Fast delivery from Amazon
- Value for Money
- Fits well into small spaces
- Quite Difficult To Assemble: expect to talk a couple of hours on this.
- Display not back-lit
- Pedals double up as cycle and cross trainer peddles
- No Calorie Counter
- Seat Quite Low
- Get the box delivered to the place you want it as it is heavy.
- Best to assemble with 2 people, take care as many nuts/bolts etc